Aloha! E komo mai – welcome in. Please feel free to come into our clinic during your visit. However, for the safety of our staff and others clients, we have opted to continue the mask requirement.
Here are some other helpful ways you can help us prepare for your visit:
Picking up items or medications:
- Whenever possible, please call, text, or email ahead so that we can prepare items before pick up. Contact information can be found at https://www.gwpetclinic.com/contact/
- Credit cards (VISA, Mastercard or Discover) are the preferred method of payment, when possible. Clients may opt to pay over the phone and have receipts emailed to them. However, we also accept cash and checks.
- The day before your pet’s appointment, a staff member will call to confirm the appointment and ask a short Covid screening.
- If anyone in the household is feeling ill, exhibiting signs consistent with Covid-19, or has been currently recommended or is undergoing quarantine for Covid, we kindly ask that you reschedule your pet’s appointment until a later date.
The day of your pet’s appointment:
- Owners are welcome into our clinic upon arrival.
- We allow up to 2 people in the exam room during your pet’s exam.
Mahalo nui loa – thank you very much – for your continued patience and understanding. We are looking forward to going back to normal where we are able to see everyone’s smiling faces again, but are taking it slow for the safety of our staff and clientele.