In an effort to follow the current recommended guidelines regarding Covid-19 by the CDC and the State of Hawaii and to provide the safest experience for our clients and staff, please read the following temporary changes to how we are handling appointments and pickups:
Picking up items or medications:
- Whenever possible, please call ahead so that items can be prepared for your arrival.
- Credit card payment (VISA, Mastercard or Discover) is the preferred method of payment, when possible. Clients may opt to pay over the phone and have itemized receipts emailed.
- Please call/text from your vehicle upon arrival, so that we can have items ready for pickup
The day before your pet’s appointment, a staff member will call to:
- Do a COVID-19 health screening, asking if anyone in the household have been:
- Ill or exhibiting signs consistent with of COVID-19
- Has had contact or caring for someone positive for the virus in the last 14 days
- Currently recommended or undergoing quarantine+
- Has traveled outside of Hawaii in the last 14 days
- Ask health questions regarding the reason for your pet’s visit
The day of your pet’s appointment:
- Owners are asked to wait in their vehicle and call or text us upon arrival.
- We will respond and let you know when we are ready to have you meet a tech at our door.
- Due to social distancing measures, owners are being asked to wait in their vehicles or distanced from others outside the clinic during their pet’s exam.
- Owners are asked to wear a mask when in the presence of staff.
- Please have only 1 person meet staff at door with pet.
- Please do not leave the area or complete errands while your pet is being seen.
- Please pay attention to cell phone calls, as permission may be needed to perform treatments and/or other procedures.
- Credit cards are the preferred method of payment. Our front staff will call to get payment information over the phone to limit contact, whenever possible.
- Following the exam, doctors will now call you to go over any findings and answer any questions.