On March 26th Covid-19 restrictions are being lifted and we are now welcoming our clients to come into the clinic. However, due to our staff and client’s safety we have opted to require our staff and clients to wear mask along with a few safety procedures listed below.
Picking up items or medications:
- Whenever possible, please call ahead so that we can prepare items before pick up.
- Credit card payment (VISA, Mastercard or Discover) is the preferred method of payment, when possible. Clients may opt to pay over the phone and have receipts emailed to them.
The day before your pet’s appointment, a staff member will call to confirm your appointment and Covid screening.
- If anyone in the household is feeling ill or exhibiting signs consistent with Covid-19.
- Currently recommended or undergoing quarantine for Covid.
The day of your pet’s appointment
- Call or text us from your car when you arrive.
- We will call or text you when to meet us at the door with your pet. A technician will get your pet’s history before entering.
- We are only allowing 1 person in the exam room due to social distancing within the exam room.
- Owners are required to wear a mask when in the clinic at all times.
We are looking forward to going back to normal where we are able to see everyone’s smiling faces again, but are taking it slow until we feel its safe. We thank everyone so much for your patience and understanding.